Tuesday, January 1, 2008

happy new year


I am taking a bit of a different approach to my normal posts. This is just an image and I am not going to take the time to explain it or to give you more details. This may be a resolution of sorts. I am just going to post pictures and if I want to explain them then I will. I think this will allow me to post more regularly because I guess after a few months of doing this I am running out of words. Go figure.

I will say something quickly about resolutions. This idea that was created cracks me up. Why change your life because of the change of a calendar. If you need to change your life, then you need to change it no matter the date.

I hope you enjoy my blog in 2008.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

resolutions happen for me almost by accident. A few days or weeks off work. A bit of time to catch my breath and reflect. A new direction or at least spark of an idea.