Tuesday, July 22, 2008

goodsell amplifiers #6


This is my last image that I plan to discuss from this shoot. Hopefully you found my experience interesting. During the shoot, one of the concepts that Richard continued to want in the images were believability. He was very particular about how the amp was placed in the studio. What we showed in the studio. And how the models interacted with the equipment.

He mentioned that he got a lot of comments about Tamra from his last advertising campaign. In particular many did not believe Tamra could play the guitar. It is probably not too hard to imagine that Tamra is not a guitar player. Her perfect nails are a dead give away, so I thought the criticism was somewhat foolish and I decided to play around with that concept. In this shot I had Tamra positioned like she was playing the guitar but instead of trying to give me a believable look I asked her to hold her hands like she was told to keep her hands off. She gave me this great face and I had the shot I was looking for. This was clearly for fun and hopefully Richard will show it to some of his critics. I do not think you will see it on the newstand anytime soon.

Thank you for reading all of these posts about this shoot and any comments you have are welcomed.

No comments: