Thursday, November 1, 2007

the witches of wildwood





Halloween 2007 was a smashing success. My kids had a great time. My oldest son ran from house to house looking for treats until his legs gave out and needed to be carried home. My younger son went with the flow as he is known to do. For the past several years my mom, wife, sister and aunt meet at my house coming from as far as Seattle to dress for the Halloween festivities. This year they were witches. Witches seemed a good choice for them and I will leave it at that.

2 comments:

Auntie said...

Read your blog with great interest today. The witches are dazzling. Keep up the good work on your daily blog entries.

Traci said...

Dog! I love these pics, particularly since I'm in them! I had a great time participating in the Halloween festivities!