Wednesday, September 26, 2007

craig


Craig is the man when it comes to inspiration and teaching. His specialty is photography but his skills reach far beyond that as I found in the Next Step workshop. At first, I was a little intimidated by Craig. First, he is an extraordinary photographer. He is also high energy all the time as well as extremely tall. Unfortunately, I didn't photograph Craig very much and I think that was a bit of the intimidation coming through.

I did get this shot however and I like it for several reasons. I enjoy taking pictures of people doing what they do and taking pictures is definitely what Craig does. I also like the perspective because it makes Craig look very tall. Lastly, I think that fan is pretty cool and adds a nice touch.

Craig helped me identify some things in my photography that limit my creativity. Hopefully with those exposed I will grow as a photographer as well as a person. I look forward to the next time I can be inspired by Craig. Fortunately we have Radiant Vista as well as Craig's Light Diary.

No comments: