Wednesday, September 26, 2007

marti


Marti was one of our instructors from The Next Step workshop. She was a frequent subject for me in my assignments. In this particular shot she was nice enough to pose with "the object of my desire" which was an umbrella. I think I took some really nice shots of my object that I so desired. It made me think that an umbrella would be a useful tool to add to my photography gear. I try to take as little gear as possible when I am shooting, but this may be a necessary addition. On bright sunny days it could act as a diffuser to help create a nice big soft light source. On rainy days...well you could use it to keep yourself dry.

Marti was a joy to meet on this workshop. She was always there with a constructive suggestion or a wonderful face to photograph. Always with a smile as much as she may have felt otherwise. I look forward to seeing Marti again and since we live close it should be soon.

Thanks Marti.

No comments: