Sunday, September 16, 2007

dale


I love Dale's smile and I think this photograph captured it wonderfully. I really enjoyed meeting her and I look forward to another opportunity to shoot with her. Her thought process was amazing to me and it was demonstrated very well in her photography. Reflecting back she talked about fear of showing her work but it was so consistently good that it makes it difficult to understand her fears.

One image she took really sticks in my mind. It is a self-portrait that was so dramatic and daring that I hope any fear she may have had is gone.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It does really capture her smile well. Such amazing images she produces from her mind.

Paul said...

I remember Dale. She and I attended the Jekyll Island workshop last September. She does some fantastic work. We, as a group, are getting back together in about 3 weeks to shoot autumn on The Blue Ridge Parkway. I'm looking forward to seeing her again!