Wednesday, October 3, 2007

project stephanie


My wife and I were in NYC for a few days and I decided that I was going to take on a project that was going to require her participation. In fact, she was going to be the star. Oftentimes, when I have my camera out she tries to stay out of the frame so in NYC she would have no excuse. Project Stephanie was to obtain 20 different portraits of her in different locations around the city. I haven't counted yet but I think I got my requirement.

This shot was on our first night in the city and we were walking to dinner where we had a reservation at a place called Tao. Tao was great and the vibe was loud and cool. The food and service were excellent. Anyway, this shot was while we were both walking and I like it becuase the shot shows movement. We were laughing and talking as we walked along and I grabbed this shot as we walked by a store that lit her face.

NYC is a fascinating city and I am glad it gave me the opportunity to focus on my wife. She is beautiful and wonderful and somewhat tolerant of my photography.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

somewhat tolerant is good ;) Look forward to seeing the whole set.